Below is the information about our extended stay Ocean Island Inn rooms, but for information about:
EXTENDED STAYS at our GARDEN SUITES, click here.
Our most discounted extended stay rooms are listed below. These are available for a calender month (or half month), require a deposit, and have limited availability. If there are no rooms listed here, or if the dates or room types don’t suit you, we also offer discounted weekly, and four week rates for all our rooms. See the room & rates section for more details!
Our discounted monthly and half month rooms are available from September to June. We update the list of available rooms every month on the 5th for the next month’s rentals. Availability is updated every 1-2 days. Act fast if you’re interested, the rooms often rent quickly!
|Large Monthly Room Click here for info||June 1-30||$610|
|Dorm Bed (28 day) Click here for info||Anytime||$360-$395|
- Choose the room you like. If you’re in Victoria, visit us for a tour – office hours are best (10:30am – 5:30pm), but we are open 24 hours. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Read and sign our guest agreement. If you can’t visit us to do this, we can email or fax you a copy to fill out and return to us.
- Pay the deposit to secure your room ($250 for monthly rooms, $100 for monthly Mini Twin rooms and half-month rooms) Your room is only reserved once this has been received.
- Full room payment and key deposit ($10) are due the day you move in.
- Security deposit refunds are ready for pickup or for mail out, as a cheque, three business days after the move out date specified in your rental agreement.
Each room at Ocean Island has one or more beds, a fridge with freezer, a desk lamp, a fan, shelves and your linens (bed sheets, pillows, and comforter). Towels are available for a small deposit. Some rooms also have tables & chairs, lockers, closets, sinks and cupboards.
Sorry, no pets are allowed at Ocean Island Inn, but the Suites are pet friendly. Click here for more details.
In addition, all Ocean Island guests get:
- Wireless Internet in every room, plus wired outlets in the common areas
- Heat, hot water and electricity included in the price
- Most rooms have hardwood floors and all are stylishly decorated with handmade Indonesian art and framed photos of beautiful places all around the world.
- Six newly renovated private bathrooms per floor: no waiting for your roommates to get out of the shower! More about our bathrooms
- Access to a fully equipped large shared kitchen
- A laundry room with fancy new front loading machines ($1.75 for wash or dry)
- The use of our stylish and comfortable lounge and dining areas
- A secure home base thanks to our 24 hour front desk, locked front door and hallway doors, and security cameras
- 24 hour friendly front desk staff to make you feel at home and give you insider tips on the best places in town
- A great downtown location, close to buses, shopping, and nightlife
- An in-house Cafe Lounge that serves inexpensive food and drinks and has live music and events like Open Mic. And when the cafe is closed, you can get food and drinks 24 hours from our front desk, so you’ll never go hungry.
- An opportunity to meet friendly international and Canadian travellers of all ages and all walks of life
- Great guest discounts for local businesses, tours, and more
- See our Services & Amenities page for more details